March 16, 2010

On the Street

I am heading off to New York and Philadelphia in a week. I'm really feeling inspired by Bill Cunningham, from The New York Times. There are certainly going to be a lot of trends that haven't made it out to the Midwest yet, and I can't wait to see what they will be. No pressure. I must say, if I see one more girl wearing the North Face and Ugg combo I might instantaneously projectile vomit. Sorry Chicago, I am in serious need of a little fashion. Hopefully the weather will be warm, and everyone will be out showing off their new spring looks. I plan on taking a lot of photographs of the people on the street, just like Bill does.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! WE are like TWINS. I am working on a Bill Cunningham post at this very moment and I just thought, oh hey I'm going to see what The Avant Guardian is up to! CRAZY!!!!!!! Mine is actually very wordy and will be up by tomorrow, different photo. Oh I do hope Bill sees you 'On The Street!'

    ReplyDelete