June 21, 2012

Guilty Pleasure


I have to admit that I really enjoy the Bachelor and Bachelorette reality series. Please don't judge. I just want to thank Emily Maynard for the best episode ever. Dressing these guys up in kilts and then having them ride around on donkeys was an act of genius. Thank you so much Emily. I have no idea who she will pick, but Arie and Jef have been my two favorites since the beginning. It seems that not only do they like Emily a lot, they also really like each other. They appear to always be sitting next to each other. So even if neither one of them gets the girl, they may have made a lifelong friendship. That's nothing to trivialize.




Last but not least, she finally got rid of the super creepy and narcissistic Ryan. Whoa just whoa, it was so very awkward to watch him get rejected. Once again thank you Emily.


6 comments:

  1. This was a very funny review, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pete. Are you a fan of the show?

      Delete
    2. Nope, never seen 'em. Your Bachelor Breakdown is all I could want for.

      Delete
    3. Oh good I was worried for a second.

      Delete
  2. Mandy, no judging here because if i did, then i'd be judging myself. LOVE this show. Always have and always will (can't wait for the Bach Pad). Also my fav for sure is Jef, what a cutie pie, but I'm guessing Arie will for sure be the lucky man to steal Emilys heart <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good then I can have Jef, or we can share him. I'm sure Josh and Ryan would want to hang out with him too.

      Delete