June 21, 2012

House Hunter









I am still obsessing about the idea of homes and houses. I think it's because Ryan and I have started talking about the idea of eventually moving somewhere else and buying a house. Ideally it would either be somewhere in Los Angeles or in Bloomington, Indiana. We want to live somewhere with a good university, plenty of natural beauty and loved ones close by.

I used to subscribe to Dwell magazine, and this space is the one and only place that really stuck with me. I would love to live in a space inspired by the Kobayashi research retreat in Japan. It sort of fits perfectly into my tree house aesthetic. All that would be left to make it the perfect home is an outdoor jacuzzi, garden and a dog. Just imagine the parties you could have here. I know Ryan would be pretty into this dream home set up, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment