July 29, 2012

Project Runway Season 10

Melissa Fleis

Ven Budhu

Dmitry Sholokhov

I feel comfortable just going ahead and picking the three Project Runway contestants I think are going to fashion week this season. Maybe it's a little bit early, but I am feeling pretty confident about these three. They stand out from the rest for a lot of reasons. They are all pretty cool and focused under pressure in the workroom, and they have tasteful and consistent aesthetics. Most of all they have consistently and skillfully made beautiful and expensive looking clothing, even out of candy. I am super excited for episode three. I hope Gretchen Jones is on it, because I love her. I hope one of these three will get to design something for her, preferably Ven. I think their styles would combine the best. I also hope Anya Ayoung-Chee will get paired with one of these three contestants. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment