July 23, 2012

Superfoods





I am not going to give you a list of the superfoods here, you can find that for yourself. I am a visual person and just thought you might enjoy looking at some of these beautiful and colorful fruits and vegetables that are among the list of superfoods. One definition of a superfood is; nutrient rich foods that offer many health benefits at the same time. Some people say that the label superfood is just a buzzword used for marketing. Unfortunately, I'm not so sure there are a whole lot of people doing marketing for fruits and vegetables. If there were that would be great. That is not my point for this post though. My point is that when you take the time to look at some reputable sources and find out what the superfoods are you may or may not notice that the list does not include meat or dairy. That is all, plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment