August 20, 2012

Alexa Chung on Gossip Girl!




I am getting really excited to watch the final season of Gossip Girl (another one of my guilty pleasures).  I am especially looking forward to seeing Alexa Chung make an appearance this season. This is like the ultimate dream combo for me and any other of other fashiony lady. On a side note, I am amazed that this tiny woman eats Cheetos. I thought it would be more like celery sticks with that tiny frame. Also I want that dress that she's wearing, it's my favorite color combo. I can't help but wonder, now that GG is ending, what the next great TV show of this kind will be. I don't know what will happen to me without the ability to watch this caliber of super styled show regularly. Where will I get my weekly fashion inspiration from? I may just start wearing mom jeans and sweatshirts with puffy painted animals and perhaps eating Cheetos, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment