August 2, 2012

Back To School









Well it's back to school for me at the end of the month. It's happening regardless of whether or not I am feeling ready for it. I'm not feeling ready (just FYI). When I was a little kid my favorite part of going back to school was back to school shopping. Here are a few looks that I love for fall, and some things I would like for back to school. That little turtle pin is my dream. I can happily say that I did find the most beautiful Navajo inspired sweater on sale today for ten bucks! I think it will be cozy and colorful enough to get me through the school year. I am taking a full course load and there are two classes that I am actually really looking forward to: Conservation Of Natural Resources and Sustainable Energy Policies. Wish me luck or whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment