October 28, 2012

Ghosts of Halloweens Past







These are just some of my favorite past Halloween costumes. My very favorite was when I dressed as a nun. I went to the bar that my husband (then boyfriend) was playing records at, and for the first half hour or so I couldn't get served or even acknowledged by the staff. Eventually I talked to the right person, and found out that they thought I was a real nun. It must have been the vintage cat eye glasses and rosary that really pulled it off. My husband was dressed as a cow, so we decided that together our costume would be called "Holy Cow". I have never really been into the sexy Halloween costume thing, but if you are then more power to you. I don't really get dressed up for Halloween anymore, or at least I haven't in the last few years. Last year I was in Florida for my longtime friend's wedding, and the year before that I was just way too busy. This year I'm just not partying on Halloween for a pretty exciting reason. That's not to say that I will never get dressed up again though. I just may be more interested in someone else's costume more than my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment