October 10, 2012

Project Runway Season 10 Winner

Dmitry Sholokhov

Christopher Palu
This season had a lot a really talented and very likable designers. I loved the final five. I am usually pretty good at being able to pick out a winner at some point in the season. This season does not have a clear winner though. I do feel confidant that these two guys will make it to New York Fashion Week. I want Dmitry to win, but for personal reasons. I think he has an amazing sense of humor. So much so that I may have developed a little crush on him. I always go for the odd ones. Melissa was an early prediction of mine for fashion week. Even though she's someone I would like to hang out with, her designs lost me a while ago. The necklines and asymmetry are a bit too harsh and costume for my taste. If she goes back to all black or even just dark and monochromatic then she may have a shot at fashion week. I can't even imagine what Fabio's collection will look like, and that's not good. I'm really looking forward to seeing all of their final collections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment