January 24, 2013

Tattoo Dreaming





I'm dreaming up my next tattoo, even though it's going to be a little while before I can actually get another one. It's probably a good thing though, because in the past I have just gotten tattoos without too much thought put into it. I do love all of my tattoos, I'm just not always fond of their placement. I want to straight up copy the top one, placement and everything. I'm also thinking about getting a word or words for a tattoo, which would be my first. Relax might be a good word to get as a tattoo. It may serve as a reminder since my life is about to drastically change with the little one on the way. Ryan and I have talked about going in together and getting matching canoe tattoos, since that's what we did on our first date and enjoy canoeing together in general. We'll just have to wait and see what tattoo will be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment