May 3, 2013

girlfriends


When I first saw this photo it made me instantly start daydreaming about getting my closest and dearest girlfriends together for a day like this or an old fashioned slumber party. That sounds so amazing to me. I know this is something that isn't going to happen since we are spread out all across the country and even abroad. There are family responsibilities, school and demanding jobs keeping this from happening, too. So I decided to put these ladies all together in this one little post, so I can peek at it from time to time. Some of these friendships go back few decades and others just a few years. But when you form a deep connection it can happen fast and last a lifetime. That's how I feel about every single one of these ladies. It doesn't hurt that they are all drop dead gorgeous, sweet, thoughtful, hilarious and too smart for their own good.







No comments:

Post a Comment