May 2, 2013

a little redecorating






So I am finally done with the spring semester and able to just take it easy until Ruby is ready to arrive. Ryan and I decided to renew our lease for another year and make our one bedroom work with a baby. We weren't into the idea of apartment hunting and moving right around the time I would be going into labor. So we've slowly started rearranging furniture, dropping off unwanted stuff at The Brown Elephant, cleaning and organizing the place. Right now it looks to me a little more like someone broke in and ransacked our apartment. But I know it's going to have to get worse before it gets better. I'm excited to see what our home of two plus years is going to look like after we're all finished. The rooms pictured above are just a little inspiration and completely our style.

No comments:

Post a Comment