July 13, 2013

i'm crazy 'bout my baby





I'm all about my baby these days, as I will be for the rest of our lives. I am also really all about getting her dressed up in cute outfits that I've found at the thrift store and taking her photo. I've been looking forward to doing this. I think the top photo looks like she's playing air guitar, then she looks like a baby Buddha, below that she looks like she already knows how to perfectly pose for the camera and in the bottom photo it's like she's whispering secrets to her sock monkey friend. 

She's nearly six weeks old, and she's met a whole lot of family and friends. She's already sleeping longer throughout the night, and holding her head up a quite a bit on her own. She smiles a lot, and we've even heard her laugh a few times. I really am crazy about my baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment