August 8, 2013

twirling and fire



My best friend recently discovered some old video that he took on my wedding day and sent it to me. This was a nice little belated anniversary gift to receive. My husband and I went out for the very first time without Ruby to celebrate our 2 year anniversary on the 6th. The grandparents came into town to babysit for us. We went out for a little dinner, then sat outside at one of our favorite neighborhood spots and had a drink. Afterwards we went for a walk and ended up where we had our wedding reception. We stopped and kissed in the spot where my dress caught on fire. At one point in the evening I laughed harder than I've laughed in a long time. I know I can always count on my husband to make me laugh. That is just one of the many reasons why I married him and will always love him.

*On a side note I was highly intoxicated by love and also by alcoholic beverages on my wedding night. This should explain my terrible dancing skills and how I set my dress on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment