March 24, 2014

girl crush: Leandra Medine







While I have been reading and enjoying her blog for a while, it wasn't until reading her book that I developed a girl crush on her. It's been a long time since I've had a girl crush, but you know I've been busy. And I've been crushing pretty hard on my baby for the last 9 months and twenty days. 
Leandra's book is exactly what I was hoping it would be, she never let me down. That makes her reliable. She's also very attractive, with her dark bed head hairstyle, those thick eyebrows and just an overall cuteness about her. She's smart and hilarious, obviously. I mean she's in her mid-twenties and has already written and published a book, and made herself famous by writing a hilarious fashion blog (it's called the man repeller, in case you didn't know). Smart and hilarious are two qualities that are an absolute must for me when crushing on someone. She's also been very helpful for me. Reading her book and then looking at images of her style has really helped me figure out my own current style. This has been something I've struggled with since becoming pregnant and seeing my body drastically change. I think she's helped me put the fun back into getting dressed. I would love to go shopping with her and then go to her apartment and look through her closet. Yes that sounds like a lot of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment