April 21, 2014

spring smiles




It's Spring! It's been so nice outside. We've been getting out a lot and going on some long walks. This has significantly lifted my spirits and also helped me get down to my prepregnancy weight, which has been a goal of mine all winter. We've been opening our windows, feeling the warm breezes and getting lots of fresh air in our home. Those are just a few reasons why we are smiling.

 Ryan is also behind the camera acting crazy and making her crack up, which makes me smile. I'm so thankful about the end of this particular winter and all of the things that go along with it. We've got a few very exciting plans for the upcoming months. Spring and summer also seem to be the time of year when we get a lot of visits from friends living in other cities. This time around looks no different, and I can't wait to see everyone. We've got a very special one year birthday to celebrate soon, too! A few more things I'm looking forward to this spring and summer are; taking Ruby to the beach for the first time, picnics in the park, seeing Frida at the MCA, wearing light summer clothes and going to the Minnesota State Fair for the first time in 18 years. I'm smiling just thinking about all of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment