September 20, 2014

birthdays

 free people hat

baggu duffel


not that kind of girl by lena dunham


womanswork gardening gloves


pamela love obsidian arrowhead ring

My birthday is just around the corner. Lately I'm in the head space where I just think of stuff that I would like for Ruby, so I've been trying to come up with some things that I want. I know of a few things I'm getting that I'm pretty excited about. The Pamela Love ring is more like a fantasy present, since it costs over $1,000. That's way more than my wedding and engagement ring combined. A girl can dream though. I've got a few non-birthday related things coming up right around my birthday that I'm really looking forward to. I'm mostly just looking forward to what the year brings. I'm enjoying getting older and really settling into myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment