September 21, 2014

fall



According to the calendar Fall is just around the corner, but we've been experiencing some lovely fall weather for a while now. This has been just great for me, since it's my favorite season. I bought myself a new dress, brand new I should say. I'm usually a thrift store shopper, but I decided to treat myself since my birthday is coming up. Ruby got some new bangs. I cut them myself at our kitchen table. I think she looks adorable and also much more like a toddler and much less like a baby. I wasn't ready for that. Ruby and I were long overdue for some new mommy and baby photos. I thought a new dress and new hairdo were reason enough to have my husband snap a few photos of us. We've got some fun things planned for the fall; little and big trips to take, weddings to go to, birthdays to celebrate and close friends to see. I'm looking forward to it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment